Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

On Christmas eve we were invited to go to some friends of ours, Don and Donna Sisco. We went over to their house for appetizers, and then to church, and then back to their house with some other families and played a game of cranium We had a great time!!
The Sisco family

Christmas morning at our house!!


On Christmas day we went to the Phelans house.
Kristina played us some Christmas music on her violin.

Checking out who is shortest. Kelly wins the shortest contest!!!! Look at the happy face on Brendon. He's quite proud to give up the title of shortest cousin.
Norm, Lisa, Noreen and Jim
Dancing in the kitchen to high school musical.

4 comments:

Joni Scott said...

Looks fun! It's good to see some pics of Noreen and family!

Anonymous said...

How exciting!

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

looks like a fun and busy Christmas.. I know how kelly feels-- I think I'm still the shortest.. and shrinking!

Kelly said...

I can't believe Brendon is taller than me now!!! I'm the oldest, but the shortest, haha. And in that last pic, we were dancing to David Archuleta since Kristina just got the CD for Christmas, though I do love HSM!