Sunday, October 5, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

This is how Norm and I have been spending the last week. Painting 3 bedrooms and changing the carpet in all 4 bedrooms. Norm is doing 90% of it since he is still off work. But I try to help when I can.


This is our family room and living room with all the bedroom furniture in it. We only have a small aisle to get to the T.V. We have to watch the presidential debates after all. Stay tuned for the finished products. I will take pictures of the new and improved bedrooms.

7 comments:

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

ok, now I see why we can't come over until Tuesday.. we wouldn't be able to walk in your house! Might as well get it all over at once! Can't wait to see the finished product!!!

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

PS
did you notice.. you me and Ken all posted on our blogs within the last hour???? very interesting!

It's Lisa said...

I DID notice that- Sunday afternoon is the time to post I guess.

Hannah said...

ahh!
Scary!
Next time I go there I'll get lost!

Kelly said...

But I liked my bedroom how it was!!! I didn't get to say goodbye to it :(

You weren't kidding when you said there was a lot of stuff in the living room though. Make sure you post before and after pics of each room...please

Ken said...

Don't forget to change the locks. It sounds like Kelly is still trying to infringe on your personal space.

Joni Scott said...

Not a big deal to miss the debates...:-( I also am eagerly anticipating the "after" pics