Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Finished Bedrooms

Kelly, this blogspot is for you. I know you have been waiting to see the finished pictures of your bedroom. Here are pictures of your "old" room.




Here is the picture you have been waiting for Kelly. Your NEW room. I didn't want to put the bulletin board up on the wall, but we didn't throw ANYTHING away. We have everything in boxes waiting for you to go through when you get home from school. Maybe you can help me pick out pictures for the walls when you get home.

Kelly, this is a gift from Aunt Debbie waiting for you when you get home. A gift for your classroom. It is the curious George book and Curious George!!!!!!!! That was very sweet of Aunt Debbie. Thank you.

This is our room. I don't have wide angle so it's very hard to get a good picture. but, you can get the general idea. As you can see I also haven't put pictures on the wall yet so it looks pretty boring. Come visit if you want to see the whole room.

This is now the "spare bedroom". It used to be Kellys room downstairs.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Awwww, my bedroom is all gone :( How sad. Did you paint everything the same color? I'm interested to see where you have all the boxes stored with my stuff in them...and most importantly, where are ALL my stuffed animals?! :) My "old" bedroom doesn't even look like my room now with that huge bed and stuff in there. I guess it had to happen sometime...but where is the hot tub that dad always said he was going to put in my room?

Thanks for present Aunt Debbie! I love the stuffed animal to go along with the book and I know the kids will too!

Ken said...

Lisa, it sounds like you better run out to the curb and pull that stuff out of the trash cans before it's collected!

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Kelly..
we are witnesses.. we saw boxes.. BIG boxes.
Ok, we didn't look inside.. but your mom says your stuffed animals were inside...

Hannah said...

Oh my wow!
Thats intense! You must have been at work for days and days and hours and hours!

Cheryl said...

Lisa and Norm the rooms look great! We can't wait to use the new guestroom :-) I am painting here too, the living room and hallway so far, although the first color I picked didn't work out so well (what a drag) so I am now going with something closer to what it looks like you used, with an accent wall somewhere... color still TBD. I'll have to take pics of the living room with our new furniture (coming in 2 weeks) after it's all done.

Ken said...

Here's Lisa has become "Where's Lisa?"

It's now been over a month since the last post. Okay, Lisa, time to update us!